Monday, October 11, 2010

"Is This Real Life?" Also known as: I blog now?

Not entirely sure how this came about. I did not think I would be one of those people who threw their life out into the internet. But... here I am, in the motion of throwing.

I think this might have something to do with the surprising realization (5 months after my birthday) that I am, in fact, getting older. Which is a really abstract concept to absorb as a general young person. I might as well send some of me out here, possibly as some warped desire for immortality as the greatest something of all time. But more than likely it's because I enjoy writing, I tend to ramble and I'm almost always online doing something. So a combination of writing, rambling and the internet almost always equals blogging... perhaps it's stunning that I haven't done this sooner.

A little about me...meh? I'm living/going to school for film in Chicago, but my home is in north central Kentucky.


This is me, being film-y, in the production office on set of "Birth of A White Boy",
or as I like to call it, "Death of A Racist".


I have a younger sister who might just be inspiration and justification for living a good life. Her name is Becky. You will hear a lot about her more than likely. Another person who rocks all the socks is Jackson, my gentleman.

God is rad. He is the biggest super star I know. So that has a lot to do with my life. In the past few years I got really cynical about that due to some circumstances which I may or may not share later. So I'm working on being a bit less disenchanted with everything.


Things I like (in no particular order):
Chewing ice cubes
Kittens
Food
Fall smells
Walking
Reading
Lists
Dogs (recent)
Old rotary-dial phones
Chacos
Camp Loucon
Coffee
Tea

Things I dislike:
Cold feet
Shopping (for things other than books)
Distance
Running for recreation (I will only run if there is a bear)
TV
Spoilers
'Teen' movies
Airports




Well, before I begin to spiral downward in terms of substance quality I'll take my bow out of this first blog.

One last thing:





Heh.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment